Roland VersaStudio BN-20
The BN-20 packs everything into one, powerful, profit-producing package. With award-winning eco-solvent inks including metallic and white options, a range of material compatibility and integrated contour cutting, the BN-20 is easily the most versatile print device in its class. The BN-20 is perfect for creating t-shirt graphics, poster prints, stickers and decals – all from the comfort of your desktop.
*Large Box, cannot ship Air
*This item cannot ship to Non-US destinations
Start building a t-shirt, poster, sticker, and decal graphics printing business, all from the comfort of your desktop. With VersaSTUDIO BN-20 printer/cutters, you can print, cut, and create super high-quality graphics without the super high price tag.
- Easily the most versatile print devices in their class— print and cut on a huge range of vinyl, films, and media
- In addition to traditional graphics, you can create heat transfer graphics for jerseys, hoodies, bags and more
- Legendary Roland DG machine reliability combines with exceptional image quality and color to give you the solution you need to succeed
- Now compatible with True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 to widen your color gamut and achieve bolder and more targeted color results.
- A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing— ensuring proper placement and tracking.
- Print, cut and laminate graphics— remove prints, laminate, and reload for cutting— automatically realigning and compensating for skew and distortion.
- The BN-20’s Energy Star® seal of approval guarantees maximum energy efficiency to lower your electric bills.
- Roland DG OnSupport automatically manages your production— e-mailing you when ink is low, a job is finished, or you need to download a firmware upgrade.
- The BN-20A model features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
Professional Ink Options in a Desktop Device
Roland Eco-Sol MAX ink offers fast drying time, high density, a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance, a low cost per square foot and broad media support. The BN-20 can be set up in for printing both standard and luxury items.
Take Control of Cutting
Combined with 300 gram cutting capability, the integrated contour cutting of the BN-20 is consistent and virtually eliminates common problems inherent in drag knife technology with simple up/down electronic controls. Ingenious cutting carriage technology prevents bounce against the media if the force is set too high for the substrate.
Low Maintenance Cost, High Reliability
Built with Roland’s legendary reliability, the BN-20 features a gold-plated head to reduce static and prevent clogging and a patent-pending wiper system to decrease wear and tear on the print head and prolong its life by reducing buildup. A patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System reduces waste, for dramatically lower running costs while ensuring exceptional image quality over the long term.
Easy to Load Media Feed
A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing. This intuitive system detects and adjusts the pinch roll wheels to the width of the installed media, ensuring proper placement and tracking. The BN-20 supports roll media from 6 inches up to 20 inches in width and weighing up to 13 pounds.
Heat Transfer Graphics and Apparel
Customize t-shirts, jerseys, gym bags, aprons, hoodies and so much more using a BN-20 and heat-transfer media as part of a heat-transfer workflow. Put your own artwork on fabric products or create company branded merchandise.
Die-Cut Labels and Decals
Print and cut on a huge range of adhesive vinyl and film to produce car stickers, logo stickers, product labels and so many more die-cut products— create individual stickers or sticker batches with ease.
Signs Displays and Posters
Create everything from promotional signs and company displays to custom posters and photographic prints with media flexibility on a huge range of coated and uncoated materials.
Add company branding, promotions, and business messaging to cars and other vehicles with the ease of integrated print/cut— create die cut products by printing and cutting a wide variety of adhesive and self-clinging film media.
Produce professional quality window clings and graphics for stores, restaurants, and other businesses— print and cut with a wide variety of adhesive and self-clinging film media for profitable displays and sales promotions.
Art and Wall Décor
Add your art, designs, and photography onto a world of media— print/cut vinyl graphics or put your designs on artistic substrates like canvas, gloss paper and matte paper.
When you order $200, select Free Shipping during checkout. Exclusions Apply*
Price Match Guarantee
If you find the same product at a lower price, and let us know and we'll match it.
Give us a call, email, or connect via chat. We're here to help!