#1 AUTHORIZED ROLAND Dealer in SoCal
Hotronix Fusion IQ Heat Press
The Hotronix Fusion IQ 16” x 20” Heat Press allows for a broader, more efficient business operation utilizing the Fusion’s unlimited preset programs built into the industry’s first heat press with a built in touchscreen.
*Large Box, cannot ship Air
*This item cannot ship to Non-US destinations
The digital touchscreen display contains the ability to store unlimited amounts of presets, containing both time and temperature settings, along with displaying the current pressing temperature, time remaining, and pressure upon the garment. This allows for multiple, precise, programs so the operator can work upon multiple types of fabrics with little frustration or downtime.
The Fusion IQ Heat Press is designed with an operators use in mind, allowing for two methods of operation: a swing or draw style press. Each style allows the operator to work in a heat free environment with the opportunity to safely load the lower platen. The lower platen is on a quick release system, allowing for the operator to quickly change the entire platen or adjust the orientation for ease of loading.
Hotronix products have made in the United States for over twenty five years, offering the quality and support expected out of an American based business. Hotronix products are UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant, built on a cast aluminum frame superior quality in a portable design. Hotronix carries an industry leading warranty, offering a lifetime warranty to their products heating elements, a five year warranty on the casting and framework, and two year warranty on the circuit board along with a lifetime of technical support.
- Touch screen technology
- Cloud based time and temperature settings for transfers
- Bright, large LCD wide a wide viewing angle.
- Self Diagnostic ability reduces guesswork and tech support calls
- Password restricted machine settings
- Machine statistics available via Fusion IQ website
- Manage multiple Fusion IQs via web with minimal effort
- Unlimited preset programs
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- 3/4" thick platen
- Easy-to-install interchangeable platens
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Cast-aluminum frame
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 37" x 25" x 24"
- Watts/Amps: 1750W, 14.5 amps
- Platen Size: 16" x 20"
- Premier Lifetime Heating Element Warranty
- 5 Year Warranty on Castings and Framework
- 2 Year Warranty on Circuit Board
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
When you order $200, select Free Shipping during checkout. Exclusions Apply*
Price Match Guarantee
If you find the same product at a lower price, and let us know and we'll match it.
Give us a call, email, or connect via chat. We're here to help!