Creating repeats in your design application can be troublesome and time-consuming. Wasatch SoftRIP TX uses special half-toning and re-sampling algorithms to ensure seamless repeats needing only to RIP a single pattern and efficiently repeating it during printing. You can even customize your repeats with advanced drop and slide controls, and “stretch” controls that help adjust for fabric shrinkage. SoftRIP TX repeat tools are easy-to-use with innovative features that are needed most for textile printing. Plus, our 16-bit rendering reproduces color with the greatest level of intricacy for high-definition output.
With the Color Atlas Generator you can quickly create a custom swatch book and match colors accurately. Simply specify and print a range of color swatches on your target fabric, then pick your desired swatch and enter its RGB value into SoftRIP or save it in your Wasatch Color Database.
The Color Neighborhood Analyzer makes it easy to create a spot color enabling you to have accurate color when working with difficult media. This tool is a good supplement to the Color Atlas Generator but the Color Neighborhood Analyzer works well when a more targeted tool is needed. Specify a target color and this impressive tool creates a targeted 100-patch test pattern centered on your color.
The Color Database feature enables you to maintain a list of saved and frequently used colors. Having a list of named colors makes it easy to create a spot color replacement. The color chosen from your Color Database can be routed through ICC management or directly to print heads, depending on your workflow needs.
Based on the Power of SoftRIP
With SoftRIP TX, the underlying structure is still SoftRIP, the leading digital graphic arts RIP. With a simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful printing controls, SoftRIP saves you time and money while producing excellent quality control. Whatever your printing goals, SoftRIP has a solution for you.
Key Textile Features
- Specialized re-sampling and halftoning eliminates seams between repeats
- RIP a single pattern and efficiently repeat it during printing
- Maintain a list of your frequently used spot colors in the Color Database feature
- Ability to route colors through ICC management or directly to print heads
- Quickly make adjustments with the easy-to-use repeats tools
- Innovative features increase design options while reducing processing times
- Any length can be printed from a small file containing a single repeat