Perfect for gift personalization or medical and industrial part marking, the new METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer is a cost-effective, easy-to-operate device that anyone can use to mark gold, steel, silver, and titanium.
The METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer introduces new features for imprinting onto more gift items and a wider range of equipment. These include a removable base plate and base unit to allow imprinting onto larger items.
Without debris, noise or odor, users can add photo quality detail and complex barcode data to a printable area as small as one square millimeter and as large as 80 millimeters. There are far better accuracy and a lot less clean-up with a MPX-95 photo impact printer.
Other Distinguishing Features
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Includes easy-to-use METAZA Studio software – DPM version features 2D symbol code creator
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Variable data printing capabilities for applying sequential data
- Compact and fully enclosed – runs quietly and safely in any kiosk, store or lab