Developed specifically for dye-sublimation transfer printing, the Texart XT-640 is an unstoppable machine that delivers outstanding print quality on long print runs, day-after-day. By combining Roland reliability with the latest print technology, users can quickly and effortlessly create high-volume sportswear, fashion, soft signage, interior decoration, promotional merchandise and much more.
A Perfect Balance of Productivity and Quality
With its rugged construction and dual-print heads, the XT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer is built to meet the most demanding production and quality requirements. It provides machine stability, a choice of ink configurations, including Fluorescent Pink (Fp) and Fluorescent Yellow (Fy), and is one of the fastest dye-sublimation printers on the market. Equipped with automatic ink-switching and iPad printer assist features, it also supports unattended printing on long print runs, even in high-speed modes.
- Durable and lasting build quality for long print runs and non-stop production
- Dual-print heads increase production speed and maximize color quality with 7-droplet technology
- 4-color high-speed printing or 8-color printing for wider color gamut and smooth color gradients
- Roland DG Fluor Color Library offers hundreds of new colors with new Fluorescent Pink and Yellow inks
- Automatic ink-switching and iPad printer assist for unattended printing
- Error-free media alignment with new feed adjuster, take-up system and powerful vacuum
Print Error-Free with Advanced New Features
The XT-640 offers exceptional media tracking to prevent alignment errors during production. An advanced vacuum system keeps transfer paper flat for printing, while a convenient new feed adjuster and take-up system prevents media skewing and ensures a correctly wound roll for smooth transition to the heat transfer process.