The DK8 label press is a 6” x 8” small platen heat press. This machine is very popular for label printing and small transfer & applique sealing. If your image area is less than 8 inches, and you need to specifically isolate an area of a garment or bag, the tall pedestal on the DK8 allows for precise location of just the area needed to be pressed.
Pockets, collars, socks, sleeves and similar areas are easy to press without flattening parts of the garment that should not be pressed. This saves the user from pressing very large areas of bulky items unnecessarily, as would happen on a standard T-Shirt press. The included interchangeable tables allow for isolation of the pressing area down to a mere 3×3 inches.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- 6×8, 3×5, 3×3 Interchangeable tables included
- Automatic lift / Gas spring action
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2 deg. F.
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4″ thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press