Our largest clamshell, the 16″ x 20″ DK20 opens for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
The DK20 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with the “Pop-Up” upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment production at a very reasonable price. Add to this the twin station upgrade as well, and you have the ultimate clamshell dual station light production machine.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Super-portable light machine weight – 103 lbs
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2 deg. F.
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4″ thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press