The RHPI-1835, is a 65” Calender Heat Transfer System specially designed for high volume piece production. With extra-long 14”ø infra-red heated drums, to ensure complete coverage of your project, production speeds of over 7.2 feet a minute can be achieved. An innovation anti-ghosting technology provides a stable platform to minimize stretching or skewing of your image or pattern. The programmable preheat can be set to begin the preheating process 1 hour before your day begins and with a 3 hour stand-by timer you can rest easy knowing your calender unit will not draw unnecessary power all day. An optional output conveyor system and a feeding conveyor system can be added on at the time of purchase.
- Extra-long infra-red heated drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade
- Bonding of the dye to the synthetic fibers creates extraordinarily vivid colors.
- Soft fabric signage
- Trade show graphics
- Apparel, Sports Wear, Furniture and more…