The PX-180, is a 65” Calender Heat Transfer System is a high quality affordable roll to roll transfer solution, by adding the work table option piece production becomes a reality. With extra-long 10”ø infra-red heated drums, to ensure complete coverage of your project, production speeds at 30 seconds exposure time of 2.3 feet a minute can be achieved. The programmable preheat can be set to begin the preheating process 1 hour before your day begins and with a 2 hour stand-by timer you can rest easy knowing your calender unit will not draw unnecessary power all day.
- Extra-long infra-red heated drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade
- Bonding of the dye to the synthetic fibers creates extraordinarily vivid colors.
- Soft fabric signage
- Trade show graphics
- Apparel, Sports Wear, Furniture and more…